Trimble S9 HP
The Capture and deliver precise data. Faster
Many industries depend on 3D laser scanning to manage complex projects, enabling them to get jobs done quickly and accurately.
The challenges of 3D are clear. Each project requires the right tools whether you’re delivering scan data of as-built conditions, performing comprehensive data analysis, or creating a renovation model based on an existing structure.
Trimble has developed the 3D scanning solutions you can trust to meet these challenges and quickly capture, analyze, model and produce precise deliverables.
Uncompromising performance, range, accuracy and speed
1 million pts/sec
120m Stand, 340m Extended
Integrated HDR camera, 10 MP resolution
Designed for performance, the Trimble TX8 enables you to complete 3D laser scanning projects faster than ever
- NEW – integrated HDR camera provides fast image capture to colorize scans with minimal impact on field productivity.
- NEW – integrated WLAN to enable wireless remote operation from Windows, Apple and Android mobile devices
- High end performance – ultra-high speed scanning with consistent accuracy over the full scan range. The Trimble TX8 delivers unsurpassed productivity in the field and office with fast, clean scans
- High quality data – quickly capture superior data even in bright sunlight. Be confident you will get the quality data you need with less setups to complete the project
- Long range – benefit from the extended range of 340 meters and gain the versatility to execute a wider range of projects. It’s like having two scanners in one
- Easy to operate – the intuitive on board interface makes the TX8 easy to learn, reducing startup time. Users will immediately build confidence to successfully complete projects
- 1 million points per second with no compromise on scan quality or range
- Typical high density scan time of only 3 minutes
- Integrated HDR camera to colorize scans
- Easy to use onboard interface with no complex parameters
- Integrated WLAN for remote operation from any mobile device
- Robust design with IP 54 rating for demanding environments
- Upgradeable from 120m standard to 340 meter extended range
- Civil engineering
- Plant and industrial measurement
- Mining and quarries
- Urban areas
- Preservation and restoration
- Building and commercial construction
- Deformation monitoring
- Quality control
- Public safety and forensics
Once the fieldwork is done, rely on powerful software to efficiently, effectively manage large data sets and produce compelling deliverables. At the heart of our 3D solution is Trimble RealWorks. You can export data to popular CAD software or pair Trimble RealWorks® with Trimble SketchUp® or EdgeWise. Whatever the project or requirement, we provide the equipment, software service and support to ensure your success.